The National Huffadh Association UK has launched an app called ‘Tahfidh’ to help you memorise the Qur’an.
The word itself ‘Tahfidh’ when translated from Arabic means ‘To memorise.’ This exciting and innovative new app contains all the tools and resources you need to memorise the Qur’an. The resources are updated regularly, so users can regularly benefit from the latest information to help them with their Qur’an memorisation journey.
The key features of the app include:
1. Hifdh Quiz: A series of carefully selected questions designed to help strengthen one’s Hifdh & Quranic knowledge (questions are changed and updated weekly).
2. Hifdh Tracker & Hifdh Tester: Two powerful resources, which help you to monitor the progress of your Hifdh as well as testing how strong your memory is! (Available only on Android currently)
3. Hifdh Resources: The all-in-one resource bank, which contains a wide range of informative and useful resources to help you in your journey to memorise the Qur’an.
4. Read & listen Qur’an: Users can read the Qur’an in Arabic or English. Also, they can browse through a large Qur’an playlist and listen to over 280 mesmerising Qur’an reciters from around the world.
5. NHA UK Live stream: Users can stay connected with the Tahfidh app wherever they are and benefit from the unique live stream video. Within this function, users who have downloaded the Tahfidh app will be notified whenever the National Huffadh Association UK have an event or are about to go live!
Qari Is’Haaq Jasat (Founder/CEO of National Huffadh Association UK) spoke about the target audience and the inclusivity of the app: “This is a fun and unique resource based app. Whether you have already memorised the entire Qur’an, parts of it or are aspiring to memorise the Qur’an, this app is for suitable for everyone. With interactive features like the Hifdh Quiz, it encourages parents and families to get involved and share the Qur’anic memorisation journey with each other. When I completed my Hifdh over 20 years ago, we hardly had any technology-based devices to support us with memorising the Qur’an. Today, technology has advanced so much that we are now able to access much more information than before. ”
Qari Is’Haaq also spoke about the reason behind the timing of the app launch: “We specifically chose Ramadan as our launch month because Ramadan is the month of the Qur’an. Many Muslims around the world read the Qur’an more frequently in Ramadan than any other month.”
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon hmi) said: “The best of you are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it.” (Bukhari)
Share and download the Tahfidh. Memorize. App today and connect even more closely with The Qur’an this Ramadan!